Dung Inc. Power Grips are used for all types of pulling exercises where grip strength is essential. They are designed as an all-in-one hand supporting grip to help you increase your strength and maximum lifts.
Our Power Grips will eliminate grip fatigue allowing you to increase the amount of weight lifted in any exercise, they replace the need for lifting straps and hooks. They are especially helpful when doing heavy deadlifts or rowing movements, helping you reach your maximum potential. They can also be used in pushing exercises including bench press, dumbbell rows, lat pulldowns etc.
- Non-slip material for full stability
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- High strength non slip insertion rubber palm grip material exclusive to Dung-Inc.
- We manufacture our strap by using a 16 stiches per inch that gives our products up to three times the break strength of competitors who use a 6-8 stiches per inch
- We use polyethylene terephthalate for our webbing which has the highest tensile strength of any webbing on the market
- The maximum stress before breaking is rated at 3000kg compared to around 800kg in competitor products
- Solid 5mm thickness rugged steel buckle
- Quality fit 6mm thick neoprene
- High strength Velcro